Join us for our Jingle Bells Quilt Retreat as we get ready for the most wonderful time of the year. We will focus on getting your holiday projects completed before old St Nick finishes checking his list twice.
Bring your big and small UFOs and let's get them done together so that no one has a blue Christmas. We will talk through ideas for your projects and choose a way forward that matches your timeline. Suggestions will be made on some small gift ideas that can still make it under the tree too.
Come prepared to relax and play a little too. We will have games and prizes to win.
At the time of booking, please confirm if you have any dietary restrictions, if you would like a room to yourself for an additional fee, and that you have been vaccinated. The retreat will be at the Hummingbird Quilt Retreat Center in Huntsville, TX once again where Martha and the gang will take good care of us with delicious meals.
- Retreat will be hosted by Tina Johnson of Tenderly Stitched all weekend at Hummingbird Quilt Retreat Center in Huntsville, TX
- Arrival at 3pm on Thursday
- Departed on Sunday at 12pm
- Shared room $315 pp
- Single room $365 pp
- We provide pillows but some guests prefer to bring their own.
- Max capacity 11 guests
- Guests are required to be in good health and vaccinated to attend the retreat.
Call It Seams To Be Sew on (281) 302-6059 to reserve your spot, places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.