Piece all paper-piecing patterns with no hassle:
- No need for copying the pattern 100 times
- No paper tearing, so no tweezers needed!
- No wasting fabric
Simple, fast and easy
- Piece right sides together as usual
- Easily check the placement of the fabric
- See the pieced block as you go
- The accuracy of the piecing is being controlled at all times
- Reduced risk for mistakes
At this class we'll learn to piece a delicate star in a diamond using the Starburst pattern from designer, Violet Craft.
Rita will show you all her tricks to make this block so easy!
You may also bring another paper piecing project you have and she will assist you getting back on track!
Class participants must bring their own sewing machine in good working order with all cords and foot pedals.
You will also need the following notions: thread, bobbins, scissors, pen, and any other notions you usually use to sew.